FOLLOW THE RULES
Rules are there for your safety. Always listen to our staff
WATCH FOR OTHER JUMPERS
Pay attention to who is around you at all times. Be aware. Be safe.
KEEP IN YOUR SKILL LEVEL
Jump within your skill level. Practise makes perfect. Learn as you go. Do not attempt jumps outside of your skill level.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MAIN CONCERN
Our rules and guidelines are designed to minimise risk of injury to yourself and others so we have displayed these at the entrance to the trampolines and around the park. Air Bound staff will be enforcing these rules so please read and follow them as staff reserve the right to remove guests from further jumping in our facility if they are acting in a way that may endanger themselves or others.
At Air Bound we want all our jumpers to leave our building happy and with exciting stories to share with their friends.
Because of this, we have gone to great lengths to reduce or eliminate some of the hazards associated with trampolines and are continually working to ensure a safe environment through superior structure, staff training, research, education and planning. Staff members perform daily and weekly equipment and maintenance checks to ensure all equipment is functioning properly.
Air Bound General Safety
- Official Air Bound socks only must be worn to ensure a good grip.
- NO bare feet.
- Watch out for other jumpers.
- Only one jumper on each trampoline at a time.
- Always land on two feet or your seat.
- Please do not attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
- No double bouncing (bouncing someone else higher), wrestling or rough play.
- No food or drink on or near the trampolines.
- Please do not JUMP or land on coloured padding.
- No jumping under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please remove all items from your pockets.
- We recommend removing all jewellery.
- No cell phones or cameras on the trampolines.
- No sitting or lying on trampolines.
- Weight restriction of 120kg on the trampolines.
Air Bag Safety
- NO backflips onto the air bag
- NO children under the age of 5 allowed
- Ensure your pockets are empty
- We recommend that you remove all jewellery
- Allow participants to exit the air bag before jumping on
- Take care to land on your bottom or back
- Exit the air bag as quickly as possible